Saturday, February 4, 2012

Numberless Entry @ (Third entry actually)

My third entry. I thought it would take a million years for me to sit down and blog, but it happen earlier than that. 05/02/2012 to be exact. Though I do admit, this first entry second entry third entry business is getting old. So I will try not to mention the next entry as the fourth entry, even though it is the fourth entry. Though I shouldn't mention about fourth entry in my third entry. Confuse? (Not if I'm the only reader) Good.








Anyway, I really ought to start commenting on something, like bloggers do, instead of babbling nonsense. I would like to comment on politic, with all those rumours about the parliament dissolving next week, though there are too many of them out there already, and I haven't got any offer from the-powers-that-be to write a piece condemning the oppositions. I heard some of them get RM 2,500 a month. Me? To sell my principle, you should at least start from a Mil. Though my hope of getting that much is if I won any parliamentary seat and being ask to hop party. So politic is out, for now. But still, please register to vote, and go out and vote on election day.








I don't follow local entertainment that much, and while I do watch Hollywood movies, among others, reviewing them is too much of a hassle (duh, why create a blog then?). Yeah, third entry and I have no idea what the blog is supposed to be about, which doesn't look good. Maybe it will be better in the next entry. Or maybe I should just stick to updating facebook status.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment